Wednesday, April 11, 2012

so after posting a quickie after over a year -- i re-read what i had already posted from way back then.....woweeeee -- same old shit going on with several more twists.....nothing has changed with the other half -- if anything its gotten worse. we certainly have grown apart -- she is all i think about all of the time....but i cant get us back. its official. its not gonna happen -- so i find myself trying to do the right things at home and be a responsible partner -- but that spark -- ahhhh that spark that would make me dizzy and confused and excited -- yep that mother fucker went out. black as night now........anyway just thought i would post an update since the gap. but yes this new little excitement in my life is just what i need to be me -- haha let me be cliche and say I NEED TO FIND ME AGAIN -- haha any fucking way -- im a little excited about my new adventure. sad about the direction of my true love though..........

No comments:

Post a Comment