Saturday, July 10, 2010

good god

well tonight had potential to be great -- and the earlier part was ok -- then same ole same ole shit...............in the bed early -- both of us..........and we crashed. just not sure what all is going on here -- but this is really starting to suck. I have thought a lot about starting a blog -- and here goes the attempt -- just a venting post i guess -- and maybe -- just maybe -- someone will happen upon it -- its ok if they do really -- but testing the waters for a while -- before i really start letting the emotions out -- keeping it fairly simple and clean -- but there is supposed to be a caution when logging in to mine.........cause i will rarely keep the language clean, because i dont like too! this is my space and i can say FUCK if i want to!! and after getting in the bed, then getting back up frustrated -- i will say good night and FUCK IT

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danaca! Welcome to blogland. I find blogging a great way to vent. I've met some really wonderful people along the way too. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Hope today is a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, I was stalking a few blogs just looking for other lesbians to read about, and happened upon yours. Yes, I am all new to this and just really looking for a private venting post. Nothing in my house is private though, so this is my attempt. I live with a computer genius that has managed to access everything thing I do. The world wouldn't come to an end if she found this too, but since most of my venting will be about our relationship -- well she may get offended! Im not sullen all of the time and am usually upbeat, but she and I are going thru some funk and I have tried talking to her about it and she gets all weirded out and I can never get my point across!

    Anyway thanks for the "Welcome mat"

    Talk to ya soon

    ReplyDelete