Sunday, July 18, 2010

temporary feeling of sanity

so i was ill as hell last week and carrying on about stuff -- and i did get a temporary break from reality -- when my girl saw the error of her ways and handled business! So my mind was cleared and I was at peace again with myself and the world, for a day or so. Work has been crazy, life has been busy, I will try to keep up the posts. Even if no one else ends up reading it, and i will be ok with that by the way. May even prefer it that way. Kind of like the venting posts. What will most likely be the case is I will see how long I can actually type these daily rants with no one seeing it, HA then maybe "someone" will have a really long read when they run across it.

i digressed, back to my sanity/insanity

its funny how something or someone saying or doing one thing or another can set you at ease. its funny how that same thing can make you crazy. i get so caught up in the day to day sometimes that i have to take time to stop and think about the small things. but i think its the small things that when i actually stop to think about them, i end up turning into something huge. i will constantly be trying to not make them a big deal, but if it feels like a big deal, what do you do with that?

making mountains out of mole hills

that is what i do i think, but the mole hills seem pretty fucking big right about now
big ass moles i guess

so during my sanity for a few days i was promised one other thing..........that has not happened yet.........

im waiting

hoping i will not go crazy when it doesnt happen

we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment