Saturday, July 31, 2010

So after i signed off a second ago, i read a few of the other blogs that i thought looked like my kinda thing, and realized that im just being a crying ass bitch, so maybe i wont use this as a venting post, maybe i will, just not sure, i am happier now that i ever have been, wonder why i cant be satisfied? i try to stay upbeat most of the time, so i really dont want to just seem miserable on my new little blog, so my goals

be healthier, stop smoking, start exercising (YUCK) be successful and a little more powerful (her attractions, which i am capable of, just lazy)

and more upbeat on my blog, life and times of the 30 something lesbian with kids from a previous marriage to a worthless man, just trying to make things work these days with a sexy ass cop who stole my heart!

With all that being said, just be forewarned, i will probably still bitch, cant help it, i think it is in my nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment