Tuesday, July 13, 2010

just another day

So, I started this blog a few days ago and havent really been able to get back on here since. today, Im kinda wacked -- i think im going crazy over stupid shit -- shit i really shouldnt be freaking out about and have chosen not to say anything to the other half at all about it. every time i try to bring it up -- i cannot make my point. She freaks out and thinks Im over reacting -- which very well may be the case. The past few days have been busy working long hours and passing each other just long enough to wave bye. But now here we go, I have a few days off and we will see how it goes. Her passion is gone. For almost everything. I thought. I dont know how to fix it. I dont know how to explain it to her without her immediately going to something that it is not. and maybe, just maybe, its all just me. so i think i will choose not to say anything at all -- keep pretending that all is ok, and see what happens. I'll try to get back on later.

On a more positive note, Im really digging this new Bi chick, Patrice Pike........she is pretty hot on the guitar -- so i think i'll sign off of here for now and stalk some of her pix!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope things got a little better as the rest of the week went on. It's a tough situation when you are both not on the same page. And it's really hard to live like that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that things work out.

    ReplyDelete